Saturday, October 11, 2008

21 Day Challenge - Day 14



I'm posting a painting/collage instead of a sketch today. I bought a terrific book "Taking Flight" by Kelly Rae Roberts I love this book! The other part of the title: "Inspiration & Techniques to give your Creative Spirit Wings" says it all. My collage/painting was inspired from her techniques and work. She has wonderful examples and step-by-step of how she does things. She also has guest artists that she writes about and then creates her own work experimenting with the artist's style. Check out her website AND her blog. She writes with a wonderful voice and speaks from her heart. AND she is so honest. How awesome for an artist to share their ups and downs!

1 comment:

Gina Perry said...

Ohhh - fun piece! Collage is sooo not my thing - I love seeing other people work that way though.